Saying goodbye to one chapter and welcoming another but Blockchain and MENA will always be at the heart of it!

 




When I decided in May 2022 to go on my own and start LaraontheBlock, I didn’t know where it would take me or how I would be able to succeed, but what I did know is that I had gained a lot of experience from my life and my career, and I was living in an age the digital one that not only democratized information and value but also gave individuals the freedom to be able to chase their dreams, work from anywhere in the world, and have their talents and voice heard!

Today a year and half later, thankful for all the positive responses I receive for the articles I write, for the news I post, and for the sharing of information that helps to grow the blockchain and crypto ecosystem in the GCC and MENA region, I am moving the LaraontheBlock dream from blogger.com to my own full-fledged website www.LaraontheBlock.com 

The success of LaraontheBlock blog was fantastic, and this couldnt have been done without the strong community of readers, followers, startups, partners, and community. 

It was a surprise to have DigiWeb Founder, Fady El Sayah approach me with the idea of moving LaraontheBlock to its own home and dominion. I couldnt say no! In less than a month it was up and running with all previous 500 articles transferred to the new LaraontheBlock website in a design that was fresh and with a backend that made my life much easier!

I believe that if you work hard enough and spread goodwill, the world sends you those who are ready to support.

So I invite you all to start reading the articles, watching some interesting video interviews in the near future, post jobs, place ads, share events and contribute to not only my dream of LaraontheBlock, but our dream of a region that embraces the future, both in terms of technology, but also in terms of how we treat  each other.

Please follow me on any or all of these social media platforms

LaraontheBlock Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/98604260/admin/feed/posts/

Twitter: @laraonzeblock 

Telegram: https://t.me/laraozeblock

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/laraonzeblock 

Also once you land on LaraontheBlock home page don’t forget to subscribe to the newsletter!

Looking forward to your continued support and can’t wait to see what the future holds!

Comments

  1. Setting up a company in fujairah free zone company setup cost but it's crucial to understand the associated costs. The expenses for company formation include licensing fees, visa charges, and office space rentals. For accurate and detailed information on Fujairah Free Zone company setup costs, consult with an experienced Arab business consultant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment